This trailer is specialy designed for the farmer afraid off veld fires.
This trailer is designed to carry 500 liters of water.
The tank is manufactured by Jo-Jo, who is one of the biggest manufacturers of fluid tanks in the country.
The 500 liter tank is specifically designed and manufactured for water and has “in-mold” inlet and outlet fitting.
The trailer frame is sturdy and light, so that the complete unit can be safely towed behind a 1 ton Bakkie.
- 1600kg unbraked axle
- 185 x 14″ tyres
- 5 Hole x 114.3 PCD 14″ Rims
- 750kg clip on coupler
- Jockey wheel : Heavy Duty
- Chassis: Rectangular tubing
- 500L Jo-Jo Water Tank Fitted
- 4m Suction hose 40mm
- 30m Water hose on live hose reel.
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 x Fire beaters
- Jerrycan Holder
- Self-Priming pump
- Normac FP60-T
- Maximium Flow 300litre per minute
- Head 95 meter
- Inlet 40mm BSP male thread
- Outlet 3 way high pressure 1 x 40mm BSP and 2 x 25mm BSP male thread
- Honda G200 electronic ignition
- 25mm Brass nozzle
- 20mm Mignon Brass nozzle
- Chemically cleaned, one coat ‘1K’ eth primer applied.
- Two final coats of ‘2k’ proxy paint from Plascon applied as a finish.
Dimensions Length Overall: mm Length Body: mm Width Inside: mm Width Overall: mm Ground Clearance: mm Height Inside: mm Height Overall: mm Height Rails: With Tailgate Technical Specs Tare Mass: 300kg GVM: 750kg Pay Load: 450kg Brakes: N/A Axle Length: 1450mm Axle Capacity: 1600kg Leaf Spring: 8 Blade Wheels: 185 x 14″ Coupler: 750kg