This trailer is designed to carry 500 liters of diesel.
The tank is manufactured by Jo-Jo, who is one of the biggest manufacturers of fluid tanks in the country.
The 500-liter tank is specifically designed and manufactured for diesel fuel and has “in-mold” inlet and outlet fitting.
The rotary hand pump helps the fuel to be transferred to other containers or tanks, controlled efficiently and without spillage.
The trailer frame is sturdy and light so that the complete unit can be safely towed behind a 1 Ton Bakkie.
- 900kg unbraked axle
- 165 x 13″ tyres
- 4 Hole x 100 PCD 13″ Rims
- Clip on Coupler (750kg)
- Jockey wheel : Heavy Duty single wheel
- Chassis: Rectangular tubing
- 500L Jo-Jo Diesel Tank Fitted
- Hand operated feul pump
- Chemically cleaned, one coat ‘1K’ eth primer applied.
- Two final coats of ‘2k’ proxy paint from Plascon applied as a finish.
Dimensions Length Overall: 2462mm Length Body: 1200mm Width Inside: 1460mm Width Overall: 920mm Ground Clearance: 500mm Height Inside: 800mm Height Overall: 1300mm Height Rails: N/A With Tailgate N/A Technical Specs Tare Mass: 212kg GVM: 750kg Pay Load: 538kg Brakes: N/A Axle Length: 1450mm Axle Capacity: 900kg Leaf Spring: 6 Blade Wheels: 165 x 13 Coupler: 750kg